What is it?
- A cash loan given against your next salary.
- For persons who are formally employed in the government or private sector.
How do I sign up?
- Simply visit your nearest Ultimate Finance branch.
- Bring your work and national/voters ID, latest two months’ payslips, a stamped bank statement and your employment contract (where applicable).
Do you offer extra benefits?
- We like to reward our clients.
- For example, during a recent rewards promotion we gave away cooking oil, sugar and branded T-shirts to clients at our branches.
How do I pay back the salary advance?
- Once you’ve received your next salary, visit one of our branches to make your repayment. You can also pay via Mpesa, Tigo Pesa (0717 011 350) or a deposit into our bank account.
- Our repayment terms are very flexible: If you’re unable to make a full repayment, we may allow you to make a partial payment.
- Late payments will incur penalties in the form of extra interest.
- Clients who diligently make their repayments are rewarded with interest rate discounts.